- Analysis of different altitude training strategies to prepare high performance athletes (in collaboration with the University of Texas at Dallas and the Australian Institute of Sport).
- Functional and bio-energetic assessment in cyclic, intermittent and water sports and in special populations.
- Applications of Heart Rate Variability (HRV): determination of metabolic thresholds, adaptation to training and acclimatization to altitude (in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia).
- Development of techniques for analyzing EEG signals to study the cortico-cortical functional connectivity in elite athletes and in healthy subjects (in collaboration with the University of Rome “La Sapienza” and University of Foggia).
- Validation of a tensiomography measurer and effort analysis through tensiomiographic rating.
- Improvement of a prototype of bar vibration applied to the upper extremities and mid-term and acute effects of the application of vibration in different populations.
- Analysis of the efficiency of fast movements and battering skills.
- Design and development of a new bio-impedance system (“REAL-BIA”) for the assessment of body water contents.*
- Analysis of perceptual and motor, metabolic and muscle skills of motorcycle riders participating in the 24 hours of the Circuit of Catalonia 2008.
- Analysis of determning factors of competitive performance according to age, sex and sport speciality.
- Kinematic, dynamic, coordinative and motor learning study of basic (jumping) and complex (gymnastics skills) skills.
- Analysis and parameterization of nutritional and metabolic indicators in physical exercise.
- Vision and sports.
- Study of the mechanisms of fatigue using transcranial magnetic stimulation (in collaboration with the Learning and Motor Control Group, Faculty of Sports Sciencies and Physical Education, University of A Coruña).
- Design and validation of a system for analyzing gases in aquatic environment (in collaboration with the German Sport University and the University of Jyväskylä).
Grup de Recerca en Ciències de l’Esport de l’INEFC Barcelona
Grup de Recerca Consolidat AGAUR 2014–2016
SGR 2005–1007 (GRE)
SGR 2009–1054 (GRC)
SGR 2014–1665 (GRC)
Institut Nacional d'Educació Física de Catalunya (INEFC)
Adscrit a la Universitat de Barcelona
Av. de l’Estadi, 12-22
(Anella Olímpica de Montjuïc)
08038 Barcelona (Spain)
+34 93 425 54 45
18th annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science
Click to see ongoing projects
- #ESPORT26J twitter.com/Xavieriglesias… 5 months ago
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: